We can't guarantee that all mods will automatically play nicely with Overthrow. For general troubleshooting, we recommend that you remove all mods not in the #Supported & Recommended Mods list, and then add one at a time until you find the source of the issue.
To report an issue with a mod or a request compatibility fix, please log it here
Dependencies required by the Overthrow Mod. If you install OT via steam, these will be added for you automatically.
Server-side Overthrow included mods
These are baked into Overthrow and thus are not required to be run client-side. In fact, running them client side as well will probably break things.
Supported & Recommended Mods
If it's not listed here, it's not officially supported (yet)!
- RHSUSAF and its ACE3 patch
- RHSAFRF and its ACE3 patch
- RHSGREF and its ACE3 patch
- DUI Squad Radar (Performs the same function as ShackTac HUD, likely better)
- Enhanced Movement (Works for most people, has been linked to some UI bugs previously. In testing.)
Currently incompatible mods
- ACRE2 (being investigated)
- TaskForceRadio (being investigated)
- STHUD/STUI (partial functioning only, suggest you use DUI instead)